Sunday, August 17, 2008

Only two months to go until Darcy turns one - posted by Sylvia

She's cute, cute, cute. I love dressing her up as you can see in cute dresses. They don't have to be pink either. This one is by Oobi and is really adorable with a ribbon sash and applique around the hem. As you can see she's always cruising around the furniture now. She's game for trying a step but usually ends up bum on ground at this point. She can walk behind her walker so I will shoot a short video of this and upload it.
Darcy and Joss spend a lot of time together on their playmat in the family room. I usually find that they are playing a specific game together like chase the ball or grab the dinosaur. More often though Joss is in his sofa watching a dvd and Darcy is trying to climb on him. Still they get on very well together.


No comments: