Sunday, August 17, 2008

The tooth fairy is about to go broke - posted by Sylvia

Isn't he a sweety? I don't know if you can see but Joss now no longer has his two top front teeth and down below the two teeth on either side of his bottom two teeth. I have consulted his baby book and they have pretty much been falling out in the order he grew them in. Spooky, oh well I'll never know if this pattern will continue as I stopped recording the rest of his teeth.
Anyway the tooth fairy has not been able to afford that $20 and so Joss has had to settle for $5 a tooth.
Joss recently had an excursion to Government House where the kids had to dress as if they were going to a ball in the 1850s. I brought him a bow tie and dad spiffed up his hair with gel. He loved it.

1 comment:

Alexandra Frankel said...

awww... he looks sooo handsome!! And so big! Can't wait to see him in his new clothes, coming your way with uncle Hai!!