Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday - posted by Sylvia

It seemed to me like Joss' birthday celebrations went on for a week! It happened during my first week back at work thank goodness when I was in this 'ok it all looks like it's under control (NOT!)'. The first task was to make 30 something cupcakes to take to school. Joss loves helping me sift the flour, measure and pour the ingredients and control the mixer. The process took me two nights as I made the cupcakes on Wednesday night. Then I made the icing and iced them all on Thursday night ready for Joss to take to school on Friday.

Joss' birth date was actually on Friday so after school Michelle and the girls came over to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles on some cupcakes.

This is the castle Joss requested from Tung and I. We also got him a set of knights and a set of baddies to do battle with (they actually do say baddies on the pack).
On Saturday opened presents from Aunty Sandra, Uncle Tony and Aunty Debbie.
On Sunday Joss had his birthday party at his Hanmudo dojo where 25 kids screamed, played games, screamed, kicked, punched, screamed and had a very fun time. Joss tells me his friends thought that the party was the 'best ever'! High praise indeed. We seem to have a lot to live up to next year.

No comments: