This blog is all about the Nguyen family! Tung, Sylvia, Joss and Darcy.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Bon Bon Tresor Photoshoot - posted by Sylvia
My good friend Rena has the most divine christening, baby and childrenswear store in Sans Souci. She also has an online website as well. Visit www.bonbontresor.com.au to see her range. Rena has exquisite taste in kid's clothes and I get some really special pieces from her store for Darcy and as presents for my nieces and girlfriends. Darcy, Joss, Taylor and Kardia have all become models for the outfits that Rena isn't able to source a good pic for from her suppliers. A couple of weekends ago we had a 'girl's Bon Bon photoshoot". Below are some of the shots I took that were my favourites, mostly of Darcy. Edel was the principal photographer and I'll load up some of her shots in a different post.
1 comment:
Oh Darcy is such a cute model!! Love the outfits!
Post a Comment