Darcy started trying to roll over in early January but would get her little arms pinned underneath her so I had to help her position them correctly. A month later she was able to work out where her arms should be. The video shows one of her first unassisted rolls!
Just two weeks later she is a pro and rolls over every time we pop her down. I got a bit of nasty shock when I found her facedown the other night. I was so sure her snugglebed would stop the rolling but obviously not. I've had to invest in the same safety wrap that Alyssa uses on Matthew to stop Darcy rolling over in her sleep. It effectively velcros her into her bed and when she attempts to roll she can only get as far as her side.
1 comment:
She's so cute! I love the video, post more!!
Post a Comment