
Look at me all grown up and serious at three months old. Darcy is now using Joss' old highchair as it tilts back just like her pram. She generally sits in there while mum cleans up after breakfast every morning.

A sweet smile from a sweet little girl.

Darcy can hold up her head now and gets lots more tummy time because her reflux is less of an issue.

Gettting ready for her daily walk with mummy, this is to help mummy get back into shape and gives Darcy lots of fresh air.

She is starting to show an interest in her toys now.

Darcy prefers sitting to lying down, we find this bebepod little red chair very useful as she is content in it long enough for us to have a meal.

Darcy adores her bunny and goes in for a good suck on bunny's little pink nose.

Darcy and Joss hanging out together. I think it's the age difference but we have had no issues with Joss about Darcy. In fact he loves her to death and keeps asking to hold her and tries to give her hugs and kisses all day. He doesn't even complain when I ask him to entertain her while I'm doing housework.

A big upside of being back in Lidcombe is being near family. Here Darcy is hanging out with Taylor and Kardia.
1 comment:
Oh cute pics!!! She's changed SO much. Oh I hope that she still fits into the things I sent Natallie home with, look at those thighs! I just wanna eat em'!!
Post a Comment