Sunday, January 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth - posted by Sylvia

Joss lost his first tooth just before Christmas. I kept it for him and he carefully wrapped it in tissue to place under his pillow for the tooth fairy to exchange for a coin. Anyway the tooth fairy was very generous indeed and actually left him $20!
The following week he lost another tooth. However, this time it disappeared down the bathroom sink as he was brushing his teeth and we weren't able to retrieve it. Apparently a drawing of a tooth is not worth anything to the tooth fairy. It was probably just as well because at the going rate the tooth fairy was going to be broke.

1 comment:

Alexandra Frankel said...

Cool new blog! I was thinking about doing the same thing... blogger's going to put typepad out of business!

Happy New Year!! Nat has all your Christmas Presents, so call and hassle her! Hahaha...